SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Last Flight.

It's Graduation Day tomorrow in school, the last and ever day I roam round the school in the polka-dotted uniform. I'm ecstatic! You just don't know how I feel leaving that school and that uniform after 11 years but memories will leave with me so as tears, haha.
From what I have heard, images of us are going to be put up tomorrow during the farewell assembly. So all 5/1 girls! Watch out! Your sec 1 ONE or 2 TWO picture is going to be shown to the entire cohort! I know I'm going to be dead ONCE AGAIN! Although I've already been cropped out last year. I pray I won't be again, I look horrendous, hideous and 'oh my gosh you just don't want to look at me', imagine that.
But girls, my classmates, schoolmates, I'll miss you'll terribly utterly much. We'll see each other in the coming future right? I love you beautiful girls(:


p/s. if I get the chance to find, search and dig out the sec one and two class photos, 1/6 and 2/7 respectively. I'd post them up ahaha and you'll get to laugh at familiar faces and me. GOSH!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger