SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, October 08, 2007

Bangkok and I

So I am going to Bangkok.
YES! I'm still going with a secret from my parents. I'm so SO SO bringing my BIBLE!

As I've heard, on the 23 or 24th of December Thailand is going to hold their election day. Gosh! I hope my mom and dad doesn't see this cause bro and sis-in-law said that I can't let the cat out of it's bag. haha
From what I heard, Thailand, Bangkok's election day is not very much like Singapore where everyone obediently go to their voting station and vote. It is said that rioting and fights are going to happen. When a certain people doesn't want /disagree with this other party from voting for that certain person a war would start out.
How violent!?! Gosh...
So am I still going to visit chap-tu-chap?
First holiday with KOR KOR and DA SAO, so exciting...

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger