SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, October 18, 2007

good/bad

How was practical people????

I WAS BLIND!
Yep. With my HUGE "cool" glasses I was still BLIND!!!
I just could not read the question, the insruction to do each angle on a fresh sheet of paper!
But I seriously read the entire question before starting my paper BUT I still did not read that I'm suppose to start on a fresh sheet of paper for a new angle...
AHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S MY BIGGEST REGRET!
Thank God I didn't tell my mom that, she'll KILL me, I'm serious. She just reminded me time and again not to be careless...
Smart smart Joy, just concentrated on chemistry spend all your time on re-doing your experiment to test for the stupid gas but still is WRONG! and un-findable ):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still thought why I was given so many paper!
OH SO GREAT.



Anyway, did you people get Zinc(II) Carbonate for your Q???
I don't know if its the right answer but most probably I guess, I don't know.





Practical ain't that great huuh and it's suppose to help to pull our grades up.
Oh well ...

): ): ):
whats done is already done.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger