SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, January 14, 2006

PISSIFYING DAY

i HATE HATE HATE today.
not tt i'm emo. or pms-y or wtver!!!!
its jus tt the world is killing me!
REASONS i'm PISSED!
1.they just DO NOT understand what i say.
(i dont know its like everybody do not understand simple english i have to repeat myself again and again..and eventually u still do not understand!)
2.why must you YELL at me whn i really do not know.
(liwei i think u'll read this.its like i know u think i always lie to u abt stuffs i know that u shouldnt know.but i seriously do not know about my school stuffs i do not care.and i told u so many times i do not know and you yelled at me saying,"i know you know stop lying can"its like ARGHH pissed i know i keep thing from you about van.but i'm pissed enough alr before that and you yelling at me KILLS me.sorry if this kills you.i just got to let it out!or i'm gonna EXPLODE!)
3.do not be ABSENT-MINDED
(by being absent-minded i have got to carry my big heavy bag and walk back and return you your stuffs!and its like your stuffs and you are asking me to walk to wherever that is the nearest to you?!oh please.)
4.NO MORE MONEY!
(i just spent ALL my money today buying many many many stuffs! and i left with peanuts i think i'm not going to eat for the next 5 days.just to safe back ALL my cash and if my mom finds out down my head goes down the toilet bowl.)
5.NO PUSHING
(was on the way back train-ed back.then the train was super super super packed!!so behind me was an indian GUY SCARY!and a guy that is holding on to the handle making sure he doesnt fall and doesnt want to move to open space and next to me on my right was this fat UNCLE and on my left was this girl with LONG HAIR back facing me jolly talking to her friend.and the WORST!this guy toot-toot in front of me with this gigantic BIG backpack.and taht guy cannot BALANCE and he can like jus crush me flat!and his bag kept on hitting me and the guy behind hand kept on hitting my back and the girl's hair kept on SWINGING infront of my FACE!!!! PISSED PISSED PISSED!)
6.I DEFINATELY NOT WANT TO STEAL YOUR BOYFRIEND.(have some limits OH PLEASE!) [i know you are jus thinking about it]
(if you are thinking that by messaging your boyfriend everyday and you are angry.HELLO.i know he is attached.BUT why cant he msg other girls.dont u msg other guys too?!think about it i believe so right.and i definately would not want to steal your boyfriend.saying we message EVERYDAY okay that is true.but have you ever thought why your boyfriend doesnt stop??-question back to you.
7.*SCREAMS!
(went shopping.there's this skirt i bought.button CAME off ANGRY!)
___________________________________________________________________
does all these reasons satisfy my piss-ness.?!
OH MY!


No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger