SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, January 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHIAS!!!
enjoy ur day.not lik how i didnt enjoy today.
_______________________________
went for the stupid E.V.I(External Validation Interview)briefing
i dnt even noe why i was being picked.sighss
but mrs.Tan says its a privilledge!! how ""cool"" can tt be.lols.
_______________________________
sch was okayy.
i couldnt tell anyone.
anw had chinese test too.
i felt super distracted and sad today in sch.
haha i felt super silly as i almst feel lik crying.haha.
what a nice day right pple.
btw my chinese test sucked.
if i pass its jus God's grace.
i could hardly explain the words in the compre.but the rest was okayy.
sadness was only the beginning of the sch day.
the end was a lil hilarious while decorating the class board.
classmates were nice.
they made me laugh.
hee.
and even Mr.Chan saw me laughing n he laughed at me.
embarrassing.
anw..
THANKS g.fs.
u'll really are the JOY of my life thanks for being there for me!
i LOVE u girls.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger