SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, January 12, 2006

heya peeps haha back here blogging again haha
realised tt blog is gettin stale
lols.anw sch haf been super tiring for me and everything
haha.jeff says i'm an old lady .nonsense!!!!
i'm still young n young! gagehee.
haii even Mrs.Khor is calling me Aunty.Joy.
pfft.btw i think of me getiing old n haggy is part or mrs.khor's fault all the accounts hme wrk !!!
haha and my naggy chi teacher she's really naggy hha n a joke in class cos she's lik a chatterbox(literally)
she talks non stop through out the lessson straight serious!
whn she pause its even less thn a sec.[OH MY OH MY!]

and i haf "chee ko peh"lesson tmr! P.E GROSS!!
yar.sch is seriously not fun n now wif the class com.
got to do up the board lik by hphh TOMORROW!!!!!!!
arghhh.
jsu relaxing blogging. lalala.
feel so crappy.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger