SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, January 21, 2006

i miss**the first msg u sent. asking what i will do if i turned gay
*u telling me how scared u were when u went home late n had to walk tt dark path
*u telling how disgusted u were with e old men who kept staring at u on e train
*19 nov 04*e time i was late for 10 mins on tt rainy day
*how speechless we were on tt day*stuffing myself with popcorns cos u didnt want any
*how u screamed n squeezed my hand
*tt time u teached me how to take e train
*how angry u got when i took 2.5hrs to reply u
*u telling me u were late everytime
*u tagging on my blog everyday
*how u diagreed everytime i said u are cute
*we calling each other sponge
*tt time i bought u a cap for xmas but burnt it in e end
*how i felt like a fool thinkin u bought smthing for me too
*staying up accompanying u whiled u studied for ur exam
*how u did e same thing
*how i stayed up waiting for ur reply but actually u were aslp
*i spending an hr making e magic box. stuffing it with newspapers n tt gc cd
*i miss u telling how u didnt want to go to tt camp
*u calling one e first day jst to tell me how bad it was
*u telling u wanted to cry
*telling me what a lousy camp it was
*me laughing as u said u cried when e camp was over
*u telling me how much u missed it n e trainers
*u wrote tt account of e first day we met
*tt time we talked til 5 in e morn
*tt time i told u i saw u at e church carnival n u said i was spying on u
*e way u 'whatever' or 'fine' me everytime i irritated u
*how we agreed to meet up 80 yrs later n changed to 70
*how we agreed to meet up again but in e end didnt cos u had smthing on
*me wondering why u didnt wanna see me
*me going to buy orange daisies for u cos u said u wanted flowers frm a guybut u didnt want it. its dead now. 3 days. even though i watered
i miss so many other things.I MISS YOUso muchi will be back one dayi will.HAHA.
dont do stupid things when im gone ok.
HAHAH.TAKE CARE U CCUTEY. ((:

this is so history and its gna be HISTORY forever.
haha remember the times funny.
i was so crazy.
now its different.
you've gotten your girl.
this HISTORY is whn ure migrating haha tooted me.
how long ago can tt b.
erasing it from my mind.
i guess
"promises are meant to be broken"
.ciaos.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger