SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

wabawabawabawabawabawaba~~

lol..i dont noe why but he is taking it so easily lik nth happen before lik arghh y?wht does it shows me of him?a cover,mask or??whts the real him or is this the real him?cant he jus admit his real self?so wht is he..y this questions?there's no trust right?i dun trust him right..but jus b'cos of tt princess thing it jus let the trust to the bin..so who exactly is princess??who??y didnt he tell me?he didnt haf enough trust tt i will keep talking to him is it??or is jus tt tts my character he knows it too well he's afraid of me whyy y afraid????huh??i jus dun understand sighh y do i lik him???
--
anyway today had a compo test..n i think i'm gna flunk it lol cos i wrote 2 pages!!!!!!!!its a sure fail hop there's not much grammar mistakes..LOL ahhhh i'm super afraid dun noe how m i gna fair..o n i've got lik 48.5/100 for chinese LOL deproveddd yahhh LOL --- (:smilesss{for today

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger