SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, March 25, 2005

LOL
LOL
LOL
anyways it today!!! thursday LOL tmr is good fridayy
lol.. anyways yah sch was okay today whole class n MR.chan was laughing during chemistry dont noe whats so funny but its lik we didnt really understand n he asked n we're lik *slience* thn brust out into laughters LOL damn opps! i mean super dumb lol.. anyways must invite peeps for easter svc. so u peeps ou there tell me if u'll are free okays? lol. thn can go for easter svc. lol. i believe that whoever goes will receive n can receive something out of it.lol.hope whoever out there can go it'll be at the S.I.S=Singapore Indoor Stadium there will b 3 services,2 services on sat n 1 on sun yah.. sat 3-6 or 7-10 sun 11-1pm i think yah tts it yah so jus go if can LOL.

haiiss today! lester kept on pestering me again n again!.lol. asked me if i haf studied .lol.thn made deals n everything esle evrytime call jus to argue abt me on studying i jus tell u lester!!i've got NTH to study abt .lol. u noe..lol n now if every week i study 15hrs n above! i get to ask him for a favour anything tt he can possiblelly do .lol.thn all i can say is 'i dont noe' (as usual) .lol.

YAH!n today my cousin(nick!)idiot him la made fun of me say i short!HEY INFO OUT THERE!! I STILL CAN GROW!!i'm still young n i've decided tt i wan to play bball too lik him as he plays bball EVERYDAY n he is STILL growing NOT FAIR(anyway the world is unfair!).lol.lol.but i''m scared of balls lol.. how to play bball lol lol dun noe might b take up tennis lol lol.. or jus continue swimming n RUN! lol.lol

anyways tired now dun wanna blog anymore for now.. lol so might b tmr ARGh mus STUDYY! LOL kaes tatataLOL-love!everyone lOL

(:smilessss

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger