SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, March 21, 2005

new blogg!!!BUT jus all abt ME ,MYSELF & I [how selfish can i get?]

hee back to blogging i think its the only way to say out what i feel i still cant discover myself the inside self of me jus dun noe wht m i why m i here on earth for...?everybody got a pupose they all seem lik they got things to do.. n i...jus being a jackass my whole life..i dun noe whyy i'm here...sighh
thn y everybody likes me cant jus lik everybody hate me but those i lik let them not hate me..n those i dislike let them lik me too n the others can jus hate me so i haf oppositions..sighhh i dun noe i'm jus a slacker!!no meaning in life all i do is spend money n act cool! whats cool btw sighh this life is horrendous its in a mess i cant even find myself whr i last stop doing a correct thing or might b there's no start point me going round cheering pple up..yet me.. here dun noe doing wht y joy joy is not a name is it..??ask me to start i dun even think i'm up to tt yet.. although amanda had a gangster life but i think tt she's got a better life thn me living a correct way now..n i dun noe abt mine i think she noe whr she stand n i dont.. i dont even noe if i'm compared to the beggars??do i??n whts jeff doing in my life..?he can find a better life out there thn to know me suffering he just dun noe what he's doing getting to know me.. i dun wish to b an ASS my LIFE! i jus wanna b normal living normal simple like evrybody esle although i dun noe their ups and downs--cant i have jus ups but no downs esp.when someone u love tt much breaks ur heart or soften ur heart i know tell me its emotions huuh..but i jus dun lik the feelings the emotions give its jus..unbearable..y everybody wan to get involve in some other "cooler"person's life n not mine.. is mine not cool enough..BUT its just all the same y r they sad??family problems,relationship breakups,friendships,etc... cant they jus slove it cant tehy jus decide on their own i noe now u mus b thinking only I I I I wan to I can slove it MYSELF n its YOU YOU YOU,YOU!r different they need someone to listen too but I dun? HELLO!! we're jus all the same!u jus dun need to noe.. life is a difficult thing to live off/for..sighh i jus dun noe JEFF IS JUS MAKINZG HIS LIFE DIFFICULT!!(by knowing me)i need someone but not jeff he's so...........quiet.............haiii jus dun noe--

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger