SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

FONDUE!!

lol lol..
okay okay i think i've been starting my blog always with lols.. lol.. i think i'm addicted to lol..hee haf been saying it lik day n night.. lol o yah today followed vivyan for b.s salvation b.s lol.. i think i can remember all the ans.lik its at the back of my hand..is it how u phrase it?? lol lol ook yah drank coffeee lol love my iced caramel machiato..urghhh super tastyy!yum yum--hee-hee i think while waitting for "mom"i studied!!abt an hour?? lol..but YESTERDAY while rushing my physics project i did it for lik 4hrs!!lol n its included in my study hours!! .lol.so its lik i studied for 5HRS ALR! .lol. left 10 more hrs...for the 5 other days!! hee hope i can complete it so tt eeee-dot lester wont BUG me for lik hrs!n now he's gna owe me a deal..i think!if i complete it.. lol .. sighhs
--got probs w **** again dont noe who he like again la but dont care alr la its not gna affect me anymore sighhs..sont noe y i'm against him lol might b its jus jealousy!.lol.i mus b crazy!!who cares he's got tt *458 thingyy again now thr's this new wan 2229!.lol.i think its baby lol.. lol none of mu B.Ibusiness..--o n MR.samyy!! cute him!if u follow my steps it'll make ur life much easier..lol..so cute la..--hee hee--o!ate fondue for dinner today its a chocolate fondue!lol nice but i'm fatter thn the usual fat alr!!arhh .lol.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger