SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, December 11, 2005

yea peeps!
HAPPY BIRTHDASY LEXX(senior) love!love!
haha havent been bloggiing..
anyway yst was the 1st svc in EXPO n it was great!real real GREAT!
haha
hmphh whats the fear in me?
hmphh lots of stuffs haha
overcoming them.
heehee
currently coping well with cell! teeheehee
they're fun pple.E175 is whr i am now.
yst before we went for svc.
er E175,N245&N205(i think)
yar we played this collect junk n form a reindeer and santa with ur own team member
yap hope u'll get it understand .lol.
thn i was reindeer and jermyn was santa
ahha jermyn is super humerous as usual.
lols.he started doin dumb things n funny real real funny
n guo was santa for the other team and he wore sam's pumps as black boots!
lol.which brings no point.in anything.hah
he look funny too MIGHT MIGHT be i'll post the pics up.
and aft tt there's this other thing cant rem what its called yaps
but its a task that we can use whatever we haf
to so called "protect" the egg from breaking.ya
and we're given 2eggs each n the other teams wrap it in plastic bag n stuffs super hilarious.
lik a big spongey thing BUT guess wht it didnt work!
only my team we still got our egg not cracked or even a scratch!
hhaha
smart US!
keke.
o btw i want to say tt i'm super blessed!
cos i didnt had $$ no more although i was working got my pay n stuffs but i'm so spendtrift
tt i spent all ALLL my pay alr n ahf nth left cos i decided to walk on money haha
so i bought my birks,n bla bla bla
$$ is so easy to spend but so diff to get.
haii
o talking abt my blessing.cos members tt goes early to the EXPO gets a free $5 voucher
yar so as i sadi me broke got $5 to eat not only tt thn amanda comes n say she doesnt want it so she gives hers to me.and whn exther leave she say she give me her voucher.
yay!! so i've alr got lik $15 to eat! yums.
thn from the egg winning i've got $1.
bhaha so in total $16
haha but i gave z.l a dollars cos he begged me so irritating!!!
haha thn i ate orange julius and nachos from thr n bla bla
n left abt $7 dnt noe whr it all went to yea.
and now i've got $7 to nxt yr to eat at the expo.
yay! so blessed.
thank God!
oOOo FUN FUN FUN nxt wk
of svc.
its gna b a CANDLE LIGHT svc.!!!
early christmas. haha
and we're gna haf candles!!!
hee.ha.hee.ha
ended-*6:48pm (dinner time!)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger