SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, October 17, 2005

greeness in me again!!
haha
posting again!! lalala
FINALLY
somebody can say'
btw.exams are over!lala happy but not that busy as usual as in lik studying and all o jus to update huess nobody's reading so updating to myself all abt me mysefl n i only..haha yar con't to update i've not been attending church n cell for the past week lik i said i think i've posted in the other entries for me i haf totally no reason why i left i jus dnt think tht i wna b thr during the period.PERIOD-although thank u thank YOU!for talking to me.n saying blabbering n stuffs i guess jus let me think it over for the time being and let my brains take the 'chill pill'..o yar besties didnt call me today we're suppose to go out guess that she've forgotten..haha whoever cares now.??!!ALL THE TIME the same no biggie! o shall post up my shades tmr on my blog!! tata! chaos..
ok tmr is gna be BORED-boring tmr!!the broing marking day for me! hah! the first n not the last its not gna b the last the lonesome is in me now.haha loney marking day tmr.sad jus wished sme one wld ask me out haha no fun for tmr might b i'll jus go out myself n buy the topshop jeans i want and get a delicious take-away n go home!and get snasks too!! whahaha yay!
ask me whrs bestie?!?!she's going tanning wif mei-yan.haha didnt wna tag along jus let her haf fun wif mei-yan.cos i dnt think i can get along really really well wif her haha dnt ask why again let me tell u peeps!*there isnt an answer for everything!* seriously think abt it.u might not sagree but seriously think abt it n i believe tht u'll agree somehow..anywya PUNK'd jus ended on MTVchinese right aft MTV whatever things haha its a repeat of PUNK'd-tyra banks,this guy & GOOD CHARLOTTLE'S JOEL!!!!or is it BENJI arh jus the twins one of their ROVERS hah anic ecars though.whatever things this indian guy in india yar goin rnd publicising his name n the FAT GUY in SUPERMAN suit in a TREE! haha lol.lol.lol
anyway peeps going off now..gna watch whatever thts on now is"WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY"haha funny show wif the funny joker CHAP!..
ciao!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive