SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, October 07, 2005

EXCITEMENT IN ME!!!!!!(tot of sharing the happiness in me)

GOODNESS me! having alaptop on my LAP
is so fun!! haha childish me! haha finally had this chance
lying on the bed sitting on soft cushyy bed n typing! BLOGGING!!
chatting! OMG!!! total COOLNESS!
o Okayy if uve ever wondered! where did i get my laptop from
Oh MY did i steal did i ROB?(same thing!) haha
LOL
NOT! will nvr do that! craziness that is if i steal or rob!
this lappy toppy is my DAD's n i still cnat believe that his laptop is so called
'MORE ADVANCED' than mine hah aexcept his MSN haha
(cos i dnt think he noes whats tht) lol lol.
his com is lik MICROSOFTwindows*XP haha i not u'll mus be thinking like
thats norm.and WHAT ur COM is LOUSIER?!?!
haha YES its so LOUSy that its windows2000 haha haah
n lagging now..
so might as well use my dad's lappy top..
BUT the sad thing is that THIS COM. DOESNT haf my PIC.s IN IT!!!
arhhh OH NO!
nvm i can take it haha shall jus copy and paste from friendster..whaha
OOooOoo yar n SMART me! fixed the wireless rnd my hse to connect to this com
n thats why i'm using the internet in the lap O! better shut down my other
COMPUTER!!!!
chiaoo..gg now guess i've to get some slp ... or the EYE BAGS will coome!!!
NIGHTS ****

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive