SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, October 08, 2005

confuseeddd

sighing BIG TIME!!
greeny mood!!! all GREEN! is what's blog with greeness./.
i really dnt noe what going through my brains right now
guess i've thought through carefully alr.and everything..
and i believe that its my decision?!
to choose my path.
If the world tells me,God has planned evrything down abt my life
alr he haf wished tht everything wld be good but still facing trials and tribulations
then i wna say that i believe that at this point He planned this alr !!
believing in my choices and deciding evrything in me
until whn i decide n choose my own way for now i'm listening to myself only n ME only.
confused abt U again but U haf totally nth to do wif this decision i'm making DEF.!lik a BIG BIG DUH! yar confused abt U
first ure cold toward me n thn aft that ure nice wishing me stuffs n bla bla bla
thn ure nice but on the other hand yar ahem ahem ahem
i noe its not lik before ;i forgot abt the past alr u noe "forget" but until u came in again.
n now all the past seems to be running back!
why i really seriously DO NOT noe y.
lol.this REALITY thing id killing me totally!!! why i seriously dnt noe what can i do ASK GOD???! might be if there's no answer how can i ask MORTAL?
MORTAL is fighting reality itself.
CRAZY WORLD

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive