SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, April 24, 2005

yest!!

i went for shane's and joseph's birthday they are bth amanda.b's cous la.. LOL ate and see thm played tennis..lol.. and found out tt their family is super super funny!!!and joseph isnt tt gay as amanda said so..SHANE is SO SO SO SO adorable..hee hee he's only TWO(2) whahaha...thn he always go go mumm mum go go mumm muumm..lol.. ARHH o we bought him a BARNEYY!!yar..lol..
--
o thn aft tt we took a cab and thn the uncle CHEATED us!cos he thought tt we're very rich as he picked us up from loyang valley!lol thn bring us tour singapore wht is this...ANGRY!he cheat my money
--
wanted to play pool BUT idiot Z.G he pang seh me go n booze! and moon tan ! freaking idiot lo.. lol.lol.lol.go palawan beach didnt call me la .. ):
--
o i also knew tt my "papa" is dun noe wht boys sea games thingy champ la!! for high jump la!! wht the la freaking cool.. lol.. so proud of him lol.lol..
--

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger