SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, April 17, 2005

sh*t la the musical is BAD!+bored..hee(:

what the hell go to the musical??i thought its gna b lik SUPER SUPER good BUT BUT but aw!it sucks!shit la..thn so boring toot toot friends dun dare to leave early thn we can play pool early thn dun need to go home so late!!shity shity poo poo...
yar i thank GOD!for josh!thank God tt he called me P.T.L thn he can pick us up yay!!*broom-broom*whahahaha..so cool n fun! BUT he's late as usual but i think he got lost in NUS lol lol funny la but anyway he thinks his g.ma car is lik some kind of sport car such an idiot!he SPEED!i screamed n he slowed down tt idiot!thinks he's driving a BM.asshole..f*ck la but we played pool we tagged team i&him thn amanda&van they bully me sob sob make me tag with him BUT not bad we won them straight so we dun haf to pay!!whahaha thn aft tt we went home my daddy got furious!!cos i want hme till so late--
i've accumulated 14!missed calls from my daddy!lol.lol hee-hee naughty me..so he broomed!sent van n her sis we've lik got to pick naughty sam up she DRANK! naughty!can smell the liqur off her body!lol.. so naughty i dun even drink..!heeheeh cant believe she's so naughty!!n THEY ALL LIED!!!say tt he's my brother n he's sending all of them home!!ARGH thn i cant lie! booo but nvm.. i reached home AT 2.20am!lol. daddy sitting outside waiting for me i got scared!!i quickly get out n ran home. lol. daddy saw him and kept on asking today!!thn i kept saying my friend n gave me a lecture so naggy! naggier thn my mommy!.lol.lol--
o abt locking my mom in the closet lol!stupid la i came hme frm sch i was so so so super tired thn i wanted jus take a short nap but it was dinner time so so so she didnt let me slp..thn when she was packing the clothes in the closet!i closed it n locked it!she YELLed n lik dun b funny arh faster open!hahahaha i felt mean.. thn she got angry with me lol lol.. tts super funny!
tts all now la going out tata!!

LOVE

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger