SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, April 07, 2005

SHOESS-in neeedd

lol..long time since the last time i blogg lol
oh gosh saw my pri-sch friend today i think she was with her b.f
it looks lik lol..
whn i got down the bus saw this wierdo looking so suspicious
kept staring(i think)or like waiting for a bus lol
didnt really care as was jus waiting for kor kor's g.f to pick me up n send me all the way in!
(OMG!i'm so spoilt!.lol.)
so whn the bus 70 came saw this girl looked so familiar thn realised tt it was my p-sch friend smiled at each other!thn she came down the bus saying HI!to tt guy (dumb me thinking was jus a friend)thn threw her big heavy purple crumpler at him as she put it on tt grey bus stop bench lol.. n thn he carried it!!.lol.lol.so whn they were abt to cross the road the guy somehow lik offered his hand to hold hers yahrr i think u'll noe wht i mean(LOL)thn i think she was lik dont my p-sch friend or something(can see her lips!).lol.he seemed a lil dissapointed but they carried on talking n laughing lol..funny!thn the jus crossed the road walked in soon aft my bro's g.f came!!yay!not alone at the bus stop alr..sitting thr toot toot wan in my polka-dots uni! lol..funny
yah o zhiguo bought his addidas boston shoes today so jealous.. sighh hee hee
dont care mus get new shoes!
mommy dont wanna buy for me
boo-hoo-hoo
she doesnt wanna give me money
i need money
anybody wanna buy shoes for me?(.lol.)
its cheap!(ithink)
i love tt shoe!
ahhhh crys nobody would buy it for me
guess will haf to save money
[JOY!u mus save!](hope i can)
a spending machine buying w/o any thoughts aft realising tt i've got no money n now i need shoes..i regrett forgive me God!bless me with shoes!!the shoess tt i wan!! ty!.lol.

love all tts all aft tt long period tt i didnt blog lol..
hee (:smilesss

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger