SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, August 25, 2005

todayy.was okayy
i think in my "past" life 'm not in good terms wif MR.Yee
got scolding from himm yst and today got his P.E lessons and i didnt bring my P.E
shirt so i went n buy wasted lik $5.50(nonsense!)
and wht nonsense again during P.E we did this stupid thingy for A.C.E.S(All Children Exercising Simultinously) day arhh n all those streches but u'll really feel streched
real real streached! lols.lols.
but i dnt lik it.anyway yar oOoooOoo theres a happy thing today!
although its a tie wif yoges!(o tt reminds me)i've got 3rd in class!!!for physics!!
lalala.although its not tt good haha cos lik 11/44 pple got distinctions.
n my marks arent tt fantastic.sigh
so now i hope tt my progress report will turn out well
n now mus go n study for chinese.tmr darn!!
i MUST n WILL do well
love bye!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger