SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, August 18, 2005

haha van gave me thw idea today to blog n somehow reminded me tht its been long ever since i blogged.okay through the week of my sick com. hees.anywya y she gave me the idea cos it was super funny today cos aft we had B.S today so went to YMCA for B.S thn i didnt want to sit out at the open space cos it was HOT n STUFFY n HUMID as there were constructuions opposite so i decided to go in the cafe n study/do my work.so i ordered a can of COKE!thn we blehba blehba blehba.n crap thn we jus left like that forgetting abt sth.until in the mid of B.S i realised that i didnt pay for my COKE!!!haha thn in my mind was lik OPPS! OH NO! thn i told van thn i told her i mus go back n PAY haha so she laughed at me n was lik ok!so right aft B.S we went back to the cafe n i went to find the waitress tt served me n told her i didnt pay thn she was lik yar she know n everything i think that she was quite happy that i returned n pay her back n stuff haha n she laughed too n was lik yar yar u didnt pay haha thn i was lik yar haha sorry.lols.lols.oOoO n thn aft tt upon leaving we saw Ms.May Chew.who's she? she's the smps ex.pri-sch teacher but retired!haha.n shes still super long-winded haaha funny(SUPER)n lots n lots of stuffs she said n blehba bleahba blehba heehss.today had MRT n i got confused from everything!i dnt noe how to do super diff.even the o'lvl's wan was easier haha cos it was trigo n ours was.icant really rem. but sup crapped up i crapped it up totally*arh feeling sad n on friday shumSHUMshum's test haii if i fail her test she's gna pick on me again but i always win her haha n she gives that ugly ugly mouseyy mouseyy look haha.opps i didnt jus type that lallas.yar..i think thats all ';; blog today nights all pple.lovey!!huggies**^

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger