SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, March 19, 2006

today
was okayy as boring as ever
just living my life day by day
_____________________
so tired this few days...
i guess i am going to rest and
CURE the PImP.
IN MY FRIggIn' NOSE!!!!!!!!!
it hurts badly...
______________________
its officially over
my 3RD EAR hole CLOSED!!!
*arghh whatever
BUT its 5 bucks..
sighhss its ugly anyway.
i should pierce higher..
BUT BUT BUT.
its just that it was POKED
with .... the GUN thingy!
77th street piercing NO GOOD
!!!
my Bits and Pieces piercing
which is younger than
this 3 rd ear hole hasnt even CLOSED!
ITS OVER
A SIGN FROM ABOVE!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive